Monday, 3 July 2017

Glad to share with all

Glad to share with all that I secured 75% in my B.A. first year exam that I am pursuing through correspondence from Osmania University. When I look back at my academic journey, there came a point in my life when I had to discontinue my Bachelors in Mass Communication in 2008 due to vision loss. I have to admit that I never thought I will be able to study further. But I was wrong as life had other plans for me or rather LVPEI,  I should say! I walked in here as a patient in 2011, joined as an employee in 2013 and now I am also availing the institute's services to study further. Every step I took from the time I came here uncovered great opportunities.  'So that all may have vision', this would be my version of the mission statement of LVPEI as it let me have a vision for my future. I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to each one for their support and assistance. Special thanks to T Vinay Kumar, our sound editor for letting me have the audio books on time.

T V Aishwarya, Counsellor, HelpLine Services,

Institute for Vision Rehabilitation, LVPEI

No comments:

Post a Comment